JC Studio Films | Malaysia based International Wedding and Event Cinematographer / Videographer / Visual Storyteller
Our shooting style has been constantly evolving. Creative input aside, we always want our films to stay true to our couple’s personalities. Each wedding basically tells its own story. About two unique characters that are united by love. We’re not directors and there is no screenplay. We rely on real emotions and simply capture the moments as they unfolds.
Our Featured Films
VIEW WEDDING PORTFOLIO →.
VIEW BLOG →
- Voon Chun & Huay Pin – Wedding Cinematic Highlights | SDE (1/12/2015) - Huay Pin mentioned how she’s always wanted to have Chamomile Tea, but in the end ended up with Chinese tea instead. Haha. I’m sure that because Chinese tea taste much better for her. That’s how true love works. We love Huay Pin’s metaphor very much....
- Derek & Shin San – Wedding Cinematic Highlights | SDE (12/22/2014) - Yesterday, we get to shoot a simple but elegant wedding of our couple Derek and Shin San. There’s no gate crashing just a simple Chinese styled fetch-the-bride followed by the blessing ceremony. Derek has done well although he’s from America. We love everything about the...
- Vincent & Melanie – Wedding Cinematic Highlights | Pullman Putrajaya | SDE (12/18/2014) - Cinematographers: Jonathan, Jiro & Kim Helicam Pilot: Jonathan Wedding Style: Garden/Chinese Location: Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside, Malaysia
- Chun Loo & Yi Wern – Melbourne Love Story | Teaser (12/17/2014) - Here’s a short teaser of the love story video of Chun Loo & Yi Wern, shot in Melbourne. Please stay tune for the full highlights! Cinematographer: Jonathan Helicam Pilot: Jonathan Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Arlene & Zoran – Wedding Highlights | SDE (11/4/2014) - Arlene met Zoran when they were pursuing their PhD back in the UK and both are currently based in Hong Kong. They were some of the craziest and playful couple we’ve ever met and shooting their weddings were full of fun and laughter. As you...