JC Studio Films | Malaysia based International Wedding and Event Cinematographer
Our shooting style has been constantly evolving. Creative input aside, we always want our video to stay true to our couple’s personalities. Each wedding basically tells its own story. About two characters that are united by love. We’re not directors and there is no screenplay. We rely on real emotions and simply capture the moments as they unfolds.
Our Featured Films
VIEW WEDDING PORTFOLIO →.
- Winnie + Collin & Michele + Chee Yoong | Pre-Wedding Save The Date | Melbourne (10/9/2014) - When Winnie engaged us to film their wedding in Melbourne back in September, we’ve also included a pre-wedding concept film package for them. We then travelled to Melbourne before the wedding to create this Save-the-date video for them to invite their friends and families for...
- Collin & Jenny – Wedding Cinematic Highlights | Singapore (10/8/2014) - You may noticed that the opening song “Everything” sounded different in our video. That’s because it was covered by our couple, Collin and Jenny! They sounded great don’t you think? We arrived a day earlier in Singapore, so we figured we could film a short...
- Jaya & Bhavani – Indian Wedding, Cinematic Highlight (SDE) (9/3/2014) -
- Wei Kiat & Yuan Ding – Save the date @ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (8/4/2014) - Celebrating Wei Kiat and Yuan Ding, JC Studio Films in collaboration with Jon. C Photography had traveled to Kota Kinabalu Sabah for this Pre-wedding (save the date) video. Please enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Land Below the Wind.
- Pre-Wedding at Bali with Jon. C Photography (15th – 18th June 2014) (5/28/2014) - Full of magnificent beaches, breathtaking scenery, marvelous trinkets and interesting culture, Bali is ideal for people wanting to escape from daily activities, enjoy a honeymoon, or even, have their pre-wedding photos taken there. Jon. C Photography in collaboration with JC Studio Films is offering a...
VIEW BLOG →