JC Studio Films | Malaysia based International Wedding and Event Cinematographer
Our shooting style has been constantly evolving. Creative input aside, we always want our video to stay true to our couple’s personalities. Each wedding basically tells its own story. About two characters that are united by love. We’re not directors and there is no screenplay. We rely on real emotions and simply capture the moments as they unfolds.
Our Featured Films
VIEW WEDDING PORTFOLIO →.
- Jaya & Bhavani – Indian Wedding, Cinematic Highlight (SDE) (9/3/2014) -
- Wei Kiat & Yuan Ding – Save the date @ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (8/4/2014) - Celebrating Wei Kiat and Yuan Ding, JC Studio Films in collaboration with Jon. C Photography had traveled to Kota Kinabalu Sabah for this Pre-wedding (save the date) video. Please enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Land Below the Wind.
- Pre-Wedding at Bali with Jon. C Photography (15th – 18th June 2014) (5/28/2014) - Full of magnificent beaches, breathtaking scenery, marvelous trinkets and interesting culture, Bali is ideal for people wanting to escape from daily activities, enjoy a honeymoon, or even, have their pre-wedding photos taken there. Jon. C Photography in collaboration with JC Studio Films is offering a...
- Bird Eye View – Aerial Showcase (5/13/2014) - Since last year, we have been incorporating aerial shots into our films whenever possible. They provide a different angle of view to the location of an event like a wedding venue with beautiful scenery. With a helicam and GoPro camera, we are able create some...
- JC Studio Rebranding (5/8/2014) - Thank you for all your support the past few years. We have decided to focus our JC Studio brand solely on cinematography works and we have changed our name from “JC Studio Photovideography” to “JC Studio Films”. As you can see, we also have a...
VIEW BLOG →